There is much talk in spiritual circles about “The Shift” and how Gaia Herself has ascended into a different reality since 2012.
Is this much ado about nothing?
Most people are just soldiering on, with no apparent changes to their behaviors or perspectives. Life goes on: eat, work, sleep, procreate, look for a mate… the usual human things that make us human. This robotic existence is very much a 3D, old Earth way of being.
But wait…look under the fraying edges and take a closer look at what is happening!
A vast number of people have experienced physical symptoms that are inexplicable and are not diagnosable and often untreatable. The influx of energy, not only from solar activity which has been vastly increased lately, but also personal upshifts in energy absorption has heralded changes in perception that those who are more awake can recognize.
Here are some of the observable changes:
1. Weather patterns and seismic activity: We are all aware of this, and it has been sped up since 2012. Glaciers are melting, massive storms are causing havoc. Earthquakes and volcanic activity has increased dramatically.
2. Different political ideas and leadership coming to the fore. Sadly, I have felt since Hillary was ousted as Presidential candidate in 2008, that her time was past, that she would never be president. My feelings may be wrong, but there is a tremendous number of younger people who are very vocal about Bernie Sanders. Can he truly bring the change the Millennials are seeking? Hillary is being perceived as “old school” with ideas that are no longer viable in a swiftly changing world. The Republicans of this world unfortunately are for the most part stuck in an outdated ideology which resonates with the majority of humans still vibrating at a different level due to their beliefs.
3. The Millennial Generation: the energy of this vibrant younger generation sees things in a very different way to my generation. Many seem far less interested in pursuing wealth for the sake of accumulating debt and acquiring “stuff” for the sake of ownership. There is a great focus on creativity in all the arts and sciences bringing in fresh perspectives that do not sit well with traditionalists.
Good for them!
4. Thousands are departing the planet and returning to Source.
Natural and other disasters are precipitating a huge exodus of souls on a continual basis. Their energies have been recalled so that they can prepare for the next round of incarnations which may not necessarily be on this planet.
5. The “Tiny House” movement: making do with less. There is a realization that we don’t need to be living in huge mansions to be happy. There is a return to simplicity and a greater willingness to share resources, a complete shift from the previous generation, especially those who lived through the Depression and worked hard to provide for their families, thereby creating a perception that we are always staving off poverty instead of looking to our spiritual selves.
6. Changing diets: The growing trend in vegetarianism and compassion for animals.
7. Alternative medicine: More and more people are disliking the side-effects of allopathic medicine which is an old school way of viewing the body as mechanistic. Alternative medicine sees the body and soul as an entire organism and not just as spare parts that need replacing or “fixing”.
8. Alternative energy sources: There is greater concern worldwide to produce energy that is sustainable from renewable sources.
9. Popular media is no longer “popular” among the younger generation. They do not want to be told how to feel, dress, where to shop and what to buy. They constantly seek other forms of entertainment and this has created a boom in media outlets and opportunities. They are constantly connected to the ever-shifting changes through their media devices and are far more aware and compassionate than is given them credit.
What has occurred is an ascension into fifth dimensional thinking. This means that the old problems are left to those who still want to be part of that reality, and the power that large corporations and greedy governments perpetuate through scare tactics. I know the trends mentioned in the above list refers to the minority of people, but they are the ones leading the way to changing our ideas, perceptions and beliefs.
For those who have meditated many years and are helping with the awakening of humanity, those who have eschewed popular religion, there is an awareness that living in the “Now Moment” is all that matters. They have learned to control their thoughts and cannot be swayed by scare tactics, fear and and control. They have learned that worry solves nothing, and that looking for solutions is everything. There is a far greater connectedness thanks to modern media. Those who cannot keep up, or don’t want to because they fear technology are very unfortunate because we have only achieved the tip of the iceberg technologically speaking. They are left behind in sharing their ideas, their power, their insights, cutting themselves off from humanity which has moved on to a different level of being.
Welcome to the Brave New World. May you all live long and Prosper. 🙂